For those of you who don't know, I have just finished up a masters degree in theology at
Lipscomb University. I want to continue on the academic track but am currently between programs. I need to keep up with a few things, and, after reading several friends' new blogs, I believe this blog will at least allow me to do the following:
- keep up my writing skills
- discuss things that interest me (and hopefully you, dear reader)
- bear witness to God's work in my life
My main interest is theology; hopefully everything I write about here will be informed by theological reflection. The other topics I'll write about include (but probably will not be limited to) travel, history, art and architecture, English literature, language, and cars -- an eclectic mix, no doubt. It is my wish that at least one of these topics will be of some interest to you.
I am currently studying for the GRE, trying to learn German, and reading for fun for the first time in a while. I will try to note what I am reading as this blog moves along.
And finally, a thanks/apology to
Emily, as I have rather blatantly "borrowed" the format of
the first post on her blog. And an apology to anyone who had formerly stumbled across the now defunct "flying buttress;" it has been completely deleted, and I am starting from scratch.
1 comment:
Thanks Dusty. I can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment