Dear heavenly Father,
You are good.
I had asked that if I were to get in, you would be with me as I go,
thinking that it is where I am supposed to go. Now after much discernment, I
think this is right. Sarah supports me; Sarah’s family supports me; family and
friends support me. I pray that you be with me as I send the acceptance email.
Travel with this email and be with those who read it. Give
them grace to hear it as I intend it. Give them grace to help me find my way in
the upcoming days and weeks and months. Give them grace to help me as I arrive
and as I live there.
Be with state officials I encounter. Give them patience as
they work with me, arranging my residency visas and any other visa needs I
encounter.
Be with me as I live alone for a time. Let me be a
disciplined learner; moreover, let me be a disciplined pray-er. May these
months of solitary living bring me closer to you, my God and my Life.
But for now, be with me. Keep me calm. Keep those around me
calm. Sustain me and all my relationships with your love.
This I ask through Jesus, who lives and reigns with You and
the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment