I'm with LL. The form and the idea are tightly connected here.
I wonder though if we are powerless to make an idea grow? As a creative person, I find that hard to accept, but you've got me thinking. Am I really powerless? Is there some kind of dependable discipline to creativity? I sure hope there is.
I have no idea where I am going. However, I have been given the opportunity to work on a PhD in Liturgy and Ethics at the University of Würzburg. Theologians like Stanley Hauerwas and William Cavanaugh influence my thinking. Thus, the intersection of political theology and ecclesiology interests me. Hopefully the quality of the content on this blog will be improving all the time. Peace and stuff.
5 comments:
I like the simplicity of this poem. How slight it is, like the slight form of a seed.
I came across this after I posted a contribution to the Books and Culture call for poetry. Good work.
I kinda love this.
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! I'm honored you have taken the time to comment on my little poem.
I'm with LL. The form and the idea are tightly connected here.
I wonder though if we are powerless to make an idea grow? As a creative person, I find that hard to accept, but you've got me thinking. Am I really powerless? Is there some kind of dependable discipline to creativity? I sure hope there is.
Thank you for sharing your poetry with Books and Culture.
Post a Comment